Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another get your blog out there idea

So I was having my nightly read through all the blogs I subscribe to and came across another great way to spread the word about your blog.  Thrifty Decor Chick is going to be highlighting some up and coming blogs while she is away at Blissdom.  Her only requirement be that you be a DIY/decor/crafty blog and that your blog be less than a year old. ( and you can't be attending Blissdom)  If you would like to be considered write a post highlighting your top 3 projects so far and email the post link to her at thriftydecorchick@gmail.com, subject NEWBIE.  Nice to see veteran bloggers sending the newbies some love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for this information. I just did my post and sent it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl! Loves your posts as always! PS~ I didnt see your blog on there...and i followed your lead and mine didnt make it either...sniffle. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete