Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My top 3 projects so far

So with my first month of blogging almost under my belt I thought I would say a big thank you to the nearly 50 of you who have joined me on this fun journey.  I am so excited to be a part of this great blogging community.  You and your creativity continue to inspire me everyday and I am so looking forward to what the rest of the year will bring.

My favorite projects so far include...

My circle chair makeover



The big green transformation



My stenciled wallpaper copycat



These were fun projects to complete and even more fun to share with all of you.  I appreciate so much your positive feedback and encouragement.  Thanks for welcoming me with open arms!

5 comments:

  1. I can see why these are your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chairs are fabulous! Your very talented & have a great eye for style :)
    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how fun! I absolutely LOVE the green chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the stenciled wall! It must have taken FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love each of those - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete