Monday, January 24, 2011

Swap Following Party



Homemaker on a Dime has come up with a fun idea to help new blogs find followers.  She is hosting a party where you can link your blog so people can find and hopefully follow you.  The idea is that you also follow others blogs so everyone can get a chance to get more followers but more importantly find fun new blogs to read.  As a new blogger I think this is a great idea and a chance to make a connection with other people, which is the reason I started blogging in the first place.  So go check it out.  I know I will be exploring some new blogs tonight.

12 comments:

  1. Wasn't it an awesome idea? That's how I found your blog! I signed up to follow you, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,

    I just found you through "Swap Followings", and am your newest follower.

    Take care,

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This swap is so fun! I didn't know so many cute blogs existed! =)

    I'm your new follower!

    xxoo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole...one of your newest followers through the swap link party...
    Have a Blessed day
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up, Nicole! I'm a follower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just found you through the blog swap party. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm one of your new followers form the linky party. Nice to find this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I'm from the linky party too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously such a great idea! Thanks for following my blog and I'm now a follower of yours!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from the blogswap! I've seen you at different parties and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think its a great idea, also. I hope you stop be for a visit. 8>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    ReplyDelete